Followers

Aloe Vera: One of my vices! and I love it!

Posted by faith and leleth Monday, March 7, 2011


Hello! I am a guest blogger. My name is Monica Lopez, author of MAD blog. I also blog about the latest in fashion, or at least the best beauty products created. When I was asked to be a guest blogger, I couldn't help but take the opportunity to share about my love for aloe vera.

What's not to love about aloe vera? Cleopatra seems to want to soak on it all the time. I am in love with aloe vera that I wish I had a tub poured with aloe vera extracts all the time. *laughs

But why go through all the trouble of finding aloe vera and have it sucked out from the plant when you can also get it from The Body Shop?
photo:confessionsofabeautyholic.com

I have a very sensitive skin. Whenever I try on something new like a new body wash, sometimes the end result is not always great for my skin. I easily get rashes. But when I try products with aloe vera as the main ingredient, I don't feel any kind of sting because It's sort of hypoallergenic. Just like this Aloe Vera Body Butter from The Body Shop, Not only does it smoothen my skin, it gives that vibrant smell. Best of all, it's suitable for people with sensitive skin. Whatever products there are, as long as there is aloe vera used as one of the ingredients, I'd definitely be hooked.

-Monica L.

0 comments

Post a Comment