Followers

BLOGGER'S EXPERIENCES WITH ALOE VERA

Posted by faith and leleth Monday, March 7, 2011


            Aloe vera can be seen everywhere especially in the provinces where agriculture is very evident. In my hometown, this plant is commonly called as “sabila”. Today, “sabila” or aloe vera is getting rare in our place.
Ten years back when I was a child, I used to run very fast and play “Tumbang Preso” with my neighbors. I used to be very clumsy, naughty and lazy. As a result, I always have wounds and scratches on my knees one after the other. Good thing was that my grandmother loves to take care herbal plants. One of those was the sabila. When it comes to healing wounds, it served as our “go-to-plant”. When out into the wound, I could feel the coldness of it penetrating inside.   Afterwards, it would heal and cause no scar.
            Also, we use it as shampoo. It does not dry hair but makes it shinier.
            It has been a great help because instead of buying medicines, you can use sabila as an alternative source of treatment to wounds so as to shampoo your hair.
                                                                                                       --Leleth

            It was been a great problem that I don’t discharge everyday. At first, I never treated it as a problem but I attended a talk once and there I found out that it’s not good. Discharging thrice or twice a day is a need because in that way, excess substances after digestion should go out from our body leaving us nutrients. How could I throw my waste out from my body daily? Someone recommended me to drink Aloe Vera Gel. It’s a juice that contains 88.66% aloe vera that cleanses the body inside out. So I did. Now, I am very happy everyday because I am able to discharge twice a day. I feel the difference before and now. I feel clean and safe. Thanks to Aloe Vera Gel!
                                                                                                                  --Faith

0 comments

Post a Comment